|Stocks fell amid concerns about the health of the world economy, a day after strong earnings propelled the S&P 500 to a record.|
Welcome To America's Home Loans
Your mortgage experts for purchase and refinancing in Petaluma
Mortgage Broker Located in the Great Mill in Downtown Petaluma, Ca
Here at America’s Home Loans, you will have a dedicated mortgage professional assigned to you — someone who will stay with you throughout the entire home-loan process, and will not simply take your application and hand you off to an assistant. We strive to give that extra, personal touch that most companies seem to have lost these days. Give us a call and put us to the test — you will not be disappointed. Weekend and evening appointments available for your convenience — call anytime. Ask for Scott or Jason.
America's Home Loans supports the Petaluma Animal Shelter. Every time we close a home loan, we will donate $300 to the shelter. Give us a call for some of the best products and rates available--help yourself and help the animals at the same time. With each loan closed, we will donate $300 to the shelter. Give us a call for some of the best products and rates available--help yourself and help the animals at the same time.
4 reasons to take advantage of recently reduced interest rates. Click here.
Homebuyers — Offers not getting accepted? Give yourself an edge and stand out from the other buyers—include a fully-underwritten approval from America’s Home Loans with your offer to purchase! Read more.
Down payment assistance for K-12 California teachers and staff. Click for to read more.
What's my rate? Many mortgage companies advertise the lowest interest rate available for "cherry picked" products, but is this the rate you actually qualify for? Read more.
The fully-automated mortgage? Don't fall for the hype. Read more.
First Time Home Buyer? Need an FHA home loan? FHA offers a great way for you to get into your first home. Read more.
Check us out on Yelp — real reviews, real people. Each and every review is from one of our past clients, many of which have used our services more than once. Click here.
Here are just some of the advantages of working with us:
- Extremely competitive, often below-market mortgage rates. We beat the national banks and the local direct lenders. Check around, then give us a call.
- We have more products than most of our competitors to ensure you are getting the right loan for your situation at the best possible rate — FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA or Jumbo
- Credit counseling when necessary. We’ll review your credit and can make some recommendations to “touch up” your score to make certain you get the best rate available for your mortgage needs
- We offer one of the most advanced home-loan processes in the business. Our mortgage applications can be taken online and signed electronically. We then offer you an app for your smartphone so that you may receive text notifications as each step of the process is completed. You will always be “in the loop.”
Our products include:
- FHA home loan
- VA mortgage
- Conventional mortgage
- Jumbo Mortgage
Please give us a call, or apply here. A dedicated mortgage professional will be giving you a call immediately.
Download our free home loan payment calculator app to your smart phone
Click the image below:
America's Home Loans — your best choice in Petaluma for a quality Mortgage Broker.
- Two years out of bankruptcy / foreclosure
- Closing costs can be financed
- No additional mortgage insurance payments
- We can pull your Certificate Of Eligibility for you in just a few minutes
- County loan limits apply ($648,600 in Sonoma County)
- Up to a 50 debt-to-income ratio
- Four years after bankruptcy
- Seven years after foreclosure
|30 Yr Fxd||4.375%||4.657%|
|15 Yr Fxd||3.875%||4.342%|
|5 Yr ARM||4.125%||5.004%|
Deciding which loan is right, can be a difficult decision. We're here to help.
Click for more
FHA home loan:
There are lots of good reasons to choose an FHA loan.
- As low as 3.5% down payment
- Credit scores as low as 580--down to 500 with a larger down payment
- Co-signers ok
- Higher debt to income ratios vs. conventional mortgage products
- Two years out of Chapter 7 bankruptcy--three years out of foreclosure ok