Mortgage Solutions for the First-Time Home Buyer
America's Home loans has gone to the drawing board and come back with nothing. That’s right, absolutely nothing. And we think it’s going to change the industry!
Nothing down with 100% FHA purchase financing.
One submission. One approval. One closing.
theNADA Financing Highlights:
- 580 FICO Min
- Debt to income ratio as high as 56.99
- Loan Amounts per county limits ($749,200 in Sonoma County)
- First Time Homebuyer OK
- Homeowner Education (at least one borrower) required
- Follows FHA guidelines and Automated Underwriting Guidelines
- Non Occupying Co-Borrowers Allowed
- DACA Borrowers eligible